Friday, March 8, 2024

Love the Lord More than Anything Else

 “Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, 
and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me."
MATTHEW 10 : 37


Lord Jesus, You are my life and my truth, my Lord who gives me everything. I love you more than anything else in this world. 

My worthiness of You entirely depends on how much I love You. Please forgive me for the countless times I have not fully expressed my deep love for You as my one true Lord and Savior. Times when I am too much pre-occupied with the works at hand instead of focusing on You as the right hand of God who works for me and in me. 

All the works that You do in me is an expression and manifestation of Your great love for me. May Your works of love continue to increase and flourish in me not only for my own benefit but moreover for those whom You have entrusted under my care. 

Thank You so much for giving me an abundant life, full of Your blessings, graces, healing, and miracles. 

With much hope, love, and thanksgiving, I give you back all the glory and praise. Amen.



Published:
July 02, 2023, 10:12 AM

Love the Lord Your God

 “You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart  and with all your soul and with all your strength." DEUTERONOMY 6:5 ; MARK 12:3...