The proof of love is in the works. Where love exists, it works great things. But when it ceases to act, it ceases to exist. -- Pope St. Gregory the Great
The Christian must keep in mind that the value of his good works depends on the love that motivates him to perform them for God. Those works are most perfect when wrought in the most sincere love of God, and with the least regard to present or future self-interest, joy, and sweetness, consolation and praise. -- St. John of the Cross
We know that in everything God works for good with those who love Him, who are called according to His purpose. --- Romans 8:28
Love of God and Neighbor
Gospel Luke 10:25-37 Gospel Acclamation I give you a new commandment: love one another as I loved you. 25 There was a scholar of the law wh...
-
Gospel Matthew 5:43-48 43 Jesus said to his disciples: “You have heard that it was said, You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy. ...
-
Gospel John 15:9-11 9 Jesus said to his disciples: “As the Father loves me, so I also love you. Remain in my love. 10 If you keep my comma...
-
Gospel John 15:12-17 12 Jesus said to his disciples: “This is my commandment: love one another as I love you. 13 No one has greater love ...