All of us possess knowledge.. .
Knowledge puffs up, but love builds up.
If any one imagines that he knows something, he does not yet know as he ought to know.
But if one loves God, one is known by him.
1 Corinthians 8 : 1 - 3
We know that in everything God works for good with those who love Him, who are called according to His purpose. --- Romans 8:28
Love and Do Good
Gospel Luke 6:27-38 Gospel Acclamation I give you a new commandment, says the Lord: love one another as I have loved you. 27 Jesus said t...
-
Gospel John 15:9-11 9 Jesus said to his disciples: “As the Father loves me, so I also love you. Remain in my love. 10 If you keep my comma...
-
Gospel Matthew 5:43-48 43 Jesus said to his disciples: “You have heard that it was said, You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy. ...
-
Gospel John 3:16-21 16 God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, so that everyone who believes in him might not perish but ...